Friday 9 November 2007

Thankful For


Materials Used :

Bazzil Green (where is the green Bazzil?), Far Flung Craft Batik Pareo, Dream Street Papers Gracie I'm So Big (Lara Ellingson Designs), Ranger Platinum Sticklers, MME Thankful For Rub-ons

Techniques :

I made a huge boo-boo while edging my green Bazzil cardstock so I chalked it all over to hide it hahaha Used sticklers over the FFC's Batik paper --- ohhhh I am so in love with this! But it took awhile for the sticklers to dry.

Journal :

Lifted it from the comment I made at Lia's blog.

salme said...
Thankful for


2007 which has brought a lot of trials and heartaches, but made my family more united and stronger.

the chance to come back to a less stressful workplace which allows me to go home early and have time to spare to play with my daughters or do some scrapping.

3 comments:

liliput said...

Wow.. lovely LO soox :) nice effect of the sticklers.

Wati Basri said...

lovely!!

Kristy said...

Love how you used the Far Flung Craft papers! I am going to link you to my blog if you don't mind!!!