Friday 21 December 2007

T'is the Season to Alter

These are some of the altered monos I made for my colleagues. While I was doing it, I couldn't help think if my colleagues, P and S will use these haha I feel that they're just not the type so I had to turn the monos into something useful. So, I made them into 2008 mobile calendars!





And, these, I made for my Malaysian colleague. He's going to give this to his girlfriend. Hehe. I am not trying to play cupid. I am trying to make amends though hahaha because I came in late last Wednesday when I asked him to come in at 8:30am. Haha. I used a 2007 desk calendar (actually made one desk calendar early this year for Pre). This is the front cover which I decorated using Love, Elsie papers. (Sorry for the resolution of the photo)

Let me just add that eversince I saw the AC Thickers chipboard from the album MWL Kelly made for me, I fell in love with them! The alphas are beauty in itself.

1 comment:

Benga said...

WOW! I love the mono calendar! kakalungkot nga lng when some people don't appreciate them, sometimes I wonder kun chocolate bar na lng binigay natin, wala pang kahirap hirap dba hehehe