Wednesday 12 March 2008

Best Friends

My husband will probably shake his head due to the white space. He just can't accept that there's such thing as white space in scrapbooking.

I did this last Saturday at home with the other scrappers who stayed behind. I wanted to scrap something but I got distracted by things and couldn't start anything. Finally was able to used the green polka dot AdornIt paper, just love the color. Then, layered it with Love, Elsie Zoe and embellished it with Love, Elsie Zoe stickers, AdornIt stickers and K&Co chipboard.

Journal :

We always tell you to love each other. Not to fight on who's playing the computer tonight or who gets the last piece of chocolate. Always remember that sisters are each other's defender, sound board and BEST FRIEND.

3 comments:

Benga said...

wow nipost mo na! I really like this LO, I love the white space at ang lamig sa mata ng colors! congrats nagamit mo na c zoe!

liliput said...

sarap tingnan ng colors :) at gustong gusto ko yung ginawa mo sa pictures na parang negative :)

Edleen said...

love the white space! this is adorable Sookie :)