Monday 24 March 2008

My First Bath


You will probably notice that I tend to use papers that I've used before in a series of layouts. I try not to have a pile of scraps because I don't have space (and it's my little contribution to save the trees hehehe *no kidding*).

The photo I used here was not the original photo that I planned to use. But, since, we cleaned up a bit, I didn't know where it was placed. Haha.


But, then, I realized that the small embossed circles are actually good because it could pass off as bubbles hehehe.

I used my untouched Nana's Kids papers/chipboards (finally!) and the scrap of pink paper lace.

3 comments:

Edleen said...

love the pretty colours on this page! sweet Baby :)

hope you'll have a wonderful week ahead Sookie!

liliput said...

galing mo po talaga magcombine combine ng mga chipboards at embellishments.. galing! ganda ng color combi :)

Chipmunk said...

Soox! Love this LO! The colors are wonderful. =D