Monday 14 April 2008

Best Buds


What a very productive week! Finished this LO late last night but took a picture of it this morning. Love this picture of Bebi A and Kuya K. The owl fits this LO wonderfully and to think that this photo was taken on our way to Jurong Bird Park made it more meaningful. I used the new Sassafras Lass "Pocket Full of Rosies" papersr. The papers are beautiful and it pains me to cut them up but I have to fulfill their life's purpose hahaha.

Speaking of cutting it up, I finally used my Fiskars Fingertip control craft knife. I was quite nervous at first but you get the hang of it later on. I used the knife to cut the branch hehehe

Journaling :

Remember This... photo was taken on our way to Jurong Bird Park. Andi and Kuya Karlo were inseparable. 3-18-08

Materials Used :

Sassafras Lass "Pocket Full of Rosies" Hooty, Sassafras Lass "Pocket Full of Rosies" Branch Out, Teresa Collins Tags & Diamonds, AC Thickers

3 comments:

Chipmunk said...

Grabe Soox, ibang level talaga ang mga LO mo. Love, love, love this! =D Thanks again for the fun activity last night!

Benga said...

buti ka pa naletgo mo na yan, gusto ko na din gamitin, super cute at bagay na bagay sa LO mo at sa photo

M@risk@ said...

Wonderful layouts you made!