Tuesday 8 April 2008

Simply Adorable


Using Adobe PSE, I added journaling text on the photo. I experimented by using different fonts on the journal and I love the outcome. This was taken at Vivo City when my MIL was here in Singapore.

I finally get to use this Creative Imaginations pp which honestly, I had a hard time to use. I guess I am a little intimidated of those scallops hahaha But, now I am a happy camper! Imagine, 3 force to reckon with in this LO! Creative Imaginations scallop pp, KI lace and Hambly! I wanted to add more to this LO but when Pre saw this, he said it's enough and very seldom does he say that, thus I heeded!

Journal :

Your life is one big scrapbook for mommy to make. The camera simply loves you, may it be a silly pose, or a serene one. You embellish each picture with a smile, a tounge or your favorite, the "V" sign.

Materials Used :

Creative Imginations Narratives by Karen Russell, Hambly 5 Dandelions, KI Lace Hula Envy, MME Bella "Adorable", Doodlebug Loopy Lou

3 comments:

liliput said...

simple pero may dating ;) galing din ng journalling yung paghalu-halo ng fonts.. cool :)

Benga said...

korek korek hybrid ka na! naku kakaiba tlga c ate, ang sarap i-scrap! wohooo gawa pa soox!

Chipmunk said...

Super cute layout! I love the colors!