Saturday 12 April 2008

Sweet Baby


Two in a row of scallopped patterned papers in week. That's what I call an improvement haha Forgive me, but those patterned papers have been with me since last year but only this week did I manage to create something out of it.


So love the blues and browns on this layout. Plus, the Fancy Pants Large Purple Swirl transparency (is that the right term?)


I am hitting 2 birds in one stone here. Finishing this for Lia's Challenge in MWL plus I get to add another layout in Bebi A's album.


Journaling :


Someone to hold
Someone to love
Until I grow old
For you, I thank the Lord above.

- Andi 6/17/2006-

Mommy

Materials Used :

Creative Imaginations Narratives by Karen Russell - Blue Polka, Webster's Pages Sweet Charity Collection "Delight", Fancy Pants by Michelle Coleman Large Purple Swirl, Stemma Oh Baby, Love Elsie Riley, Chatterbox , Teresa Collins Tags & Diamonds, MM ribbon labels, AC Thickers, Bazzill cardstock, yellow ribbon

*** BONUS ***


I made a card that I hope to give out in the future haha I don't have friends who's preggy at the moment so I just have to keep it for awhile.




1 comment:

Chipmunk said...

Great projects! I love the layout and the card!