Friday 1 August 2008

Dawter T is on Pagemaps!

I am very excited to tell you that "the Becky Fleck" has given Mareng M and myself the chance to be Friends of Pagemaps this August. Being on Pagemaps is really a dream come true, I've followed Pagemaps (month after month) eversince I came to know about the site.

The sketch that Becky sent was a challenge for me. And, it took 3 paper combinations before I finally found the look that I wanted. Talk about pressure. Hehehe. But, it is a great feeling! Thank you very much, Becky! I really appreciate this opportunity!



This picture of Dawter T was taken last January 2007 at Sentosa. I used Bazzil Basics cardstock, Heidi Grace patterned papers, Adornit stickers, MM ribbon label and Prima Flowers.

Thank you for sharing in my joy!

2 comments:

Benga said...

yipeee! congrats! aim high! sa magazine naman tayo hahahaha

Chipmunk said...

Congratulations Soox! So proud of you and Marix! =D Can't say enough about your work kaya I'll just say you both deserve it!