Sunday 31 August 2008

Blessing

I have been an avid follower of {Create}'s Challenges and I am very happy to say that I never missed one since they started. My scrap girlfriends and I joined them on their first crop and it was a blast. That's why I was very excited when I received an email from Ed (founder of {Create}} inviting me to join the Creative Team. How could I say No! {Create} has been a part of my monthly creations. And, I am very honored to be part of the team.

Please do check out the site! The introduction of the new Creative has been posted! Wonderful ladies and a great challenges are in store for everyone every month!

Remember my abc sneak peak? Please watch out for the revelation tomorrow! That's for {Create}'s September challenge!

It's gonna be fun!

3 comments:

Benga said...

Congrats Sookie! Well deserved!!! I'm looking forward to the abc reveal! *as if d ko pa nakita LOL*

joybear said...

Big CONGRATS!!

Wati Basri said...

congrats Sookie!!! so happy for u :)