Friday 8 August 2008

08.08.08

Day before National Day and we can see people wearing red. My daughter is going to wear red/white today and she, along with her classmates, has a presentation in school. She's a bit shy whenever we ask her to "perform" in front of us so what we did to encourage her is to ask her to teach us the song. It seemed to have worked but she forgot some parts so I am crossing my fingers that she will remember it today at school, hahaha...

I still haven't created anything this week. Hopefully, I can tinker with my stuffs later or tomorrow while watching Korean series. But, boy, it is hard to scrap while reading those subtitles hahaha.

The RAK is ongoing until 11:59PM Singapore time and would really love to read your notes. *wink*

Thanks and have a great friday!

No comments: