Saturday 9 August 2008

Thank You

I would like to thank all of you who took their time to leave a note. I had fun reading them!

When I was still in the Philippines, I used to travel from Binan, Laguna to Taft (when I was still studying) or Makati (when I was already working). Before riding the bus, my uncle-in-law (hehehe) and I would buy something from Wendy's so that if ever there was a heavy traffic jam, we won't get hungry. We would eat inside the bus while we travel, hmmm how I miss their Bacon Cheesebuger! Back then, I was either daydreaming, reading or sleeping.

When I came here to Singapore, we chose strategic locations, those near or at least 20-25 minutes away from our workplace. But, this new job is a different case. I am so stubborn in not taking the mrt. I want the convenience of the bus even though it will take a lot more time. For the past two weeks, I slept, finished watching 24's season 6, read and listen to music. I also prayed. I guess it's my quiet time with God amidst the noise.

Oki, without further ado, the winner of the RAK is..........


SUSIE

1. Enjoy and appreciate the view outside (no other choice if you're stuck in traffic)

2. I pray (no kidding, after a long day's work, i recap what happened during the day and say my Thank You prayer and that i'm going home safely)

3. If done with 1 & 2, last resort is to SLEEP. No reading nor cellphone as it's not relaxing for me.

Congratulations! Please email me your address at totallydoodles@gmail.com.

Thank you all for joining!

1 comment:

liliput said...

Congratulations Susie!