Wednesday 17 September 2008

Mid-Month

It's the middle of the month, a few days away from payday hahaha and a few month's away from Dawter T's graduation concert. I am so excited to see her, she says she's a bee. Even though we live soooo far now from her school, my mama has been patiently bringing her to/from school. Thanks, Mama!

I would like to invite everybody to try out {Create}'s September challenge which is to use school or office supplies. It'll be fun to go beyond our usual scrapbook materials. In fact, my husband was telling me that my layout for {Create} is what he considers "traditional" scrapbooking --- well, just because I used that tape measure from Ikea (shhhh!)

Also, don't forget to drop by Scrapbook Challenges as Pamela gives inspiration with her sketches and there's great challenges from the DT's every week! And, there's still to vote for Pamela at Scrapbooks Etc. !

Have a great day!

No comments: