Monday 20 October 2008

All Of Us



My entry to Scrappin Kids October Challenge. It's their anniversary this month and they have lots of activities going on. Happy Anniversary, Scrappin Kids!

I chose Challenge #5 because it's about family. My papa who's here for a visit even commented that the title should have been "All 4 One, One 4 All" -- just because we're 4 in the family *wink* and that whatever happens, we are there for each other and that love will bind us together --- as family.

The photo was taken during Today's Parents Family Event as Plaza Singapura. It was actually a complimentary photo from Canon. It turned out great, love the Dawter T's dreamy look --- just shows her personality (sweet and always deep in her wonderland). Bebi sunshiny disposition is so evident in her smile. And as for Pre, the most loving and caring daddy.

Love the photo to bits, just have a tiny wish though... Wish I was thinner in the photo hahaha *dream on*

What I did with the paper? I traced my two pps from one of my "edgy" papers, from Rhonna Farrer. Ok ok, I can't just let go "yet" of that paper hehehe Actually the flowery B/W Imaginisce paper is just attached by glue to the polka dots B/W, also from Imaginisce. The edge on the polka dot B/W paper was originally straight cut but after staring at it for a long time, decided to put some edge to it also.

I especially love the title, I used MM shimmer alphas then used some of my black flowery rub-ons then cut it. I was aiming for MME die cut titles. I know it's a long way to go but I was happy nevertheless. I think of making more titles out of this technique. It's quite fun to do!

7 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

i think the layout is gorgeous!!

liliput said...

This is gorgeous :) i like the flowers on the side of the photo.. nice touch on the title.. great idea! i really love the flowers and butterfly :)

Benga said...

wow great technique on the edge cutting and the title! I was about to ask you how you did the title, thanks for sharing the info! :)

Wati Basri said...

this is just too gorgeous...i love how you use the black pps on the layout and it definately stand out on this lo! and thanks for playing along with us at SK :)

Pamela said...

LOVE this LO! It is beautiful!

Edleen said...

Sookie, love the family photo! Beautiful family you have :) and very pretty layout. love those pps!

have a lovely Midweek Dear :)

Chipmunk said...

Beautiful layout Sookie! Absolutely great work! =D