Tuesday 10 February 2009

Sketch 129



So, I stamped! Hallelujiah! The Kitchen Sink Stamp is just fabulous, love love the different face of the petal! So perfect for a girly-girl layout!
I love the simplicity of this layout but I ran to Mareng M and still asked about my stamping hahaha I am a bit insecure, I guess. Hehe. Can you guess what my technique for that journaling spot on the upper left? Hehe. Those are ultra-thin strips of paper that I cut and pasted. Hehehe.
Check out the other DT's layouts for Sketch 129! Most of the DTs used the stamp!

2 comments:

Benga said...

I like the sketch and your take on the sketch! go go go with stamping! grabe paper cut pala un lines na un super tyaga mo! galing!

Vivs said...

LOVE your take on that sketch Sookie! It may be simple looking but total sweetness to me! Cute pictures too! =) TFS