Tuesday 17 March 2009

Sketch 134



My weekend is not complete without doing a layout for Scrapbook Challenges. It's one routine that's mine and I always welcome the chance to think of ways to interpret Pamela's sketches. It's mojo booster and it helps me relax.
The Saturday that has passed was anything but relaxing. I couldn't believe that my temper has the capacity to flare up like that hahaha There were so many people that I argued with and I was broken hearted. Some of it was my fault but I always believe in standing up for my rights. And, that's what I did plus some more hehehe...
I am ok now. I have rested. I scrapped. So, it's back to regular programming. Plus one new channel in our lives, jogging. Yes, you read it right. Pre is making me jog. I guess he's tired of seeing me huffing and fat hahaha.
I am diverting to the main topic here. Sketch 134 is an awesome sketch and you should try it. I used Sassafras as the background and those handcut flowers are from Stemma. Check out the other layouts made by the SC DTs! They are just awesome!

No comments: