Monday 4 May 2009

Happy National Scrapbooking Month!

So, it's another year to celebrate this wonderful event. NSD for me is synonymous now to going to MWL to shop and to join the games. Last year was a blast, Cute#1, the ultimate competitor, won us some wonderful prizes! Hehehe. And since she's now in New Zealand, pining away, I don't have anybody to ask to play for me. Haha...

Anyways, I am still happy, managed to win a 12x12 album from KI Memories, 8x8 kit from MM, Prima paper pad (4x6) and my fave, Thickers! I spent so much less than last year but the hoard is still awesome!

So, it's a really happy national scrapbooking month!

1 comment:

Chipmunk said...

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog and wishing me a Happy NSD my dear! *sigh* Am not happy... I didn't buy anything kasi (LOL). I'm still using my stash and don't want to buy too much stuff yet. =D