Sunday 17 May 2009

Home Sweet Home

One of my Scrap Within Reach's projects for May. This is an altered Ikea frame.

The curtain was adapted from one of my childhood crafts - paper fans! Then, the pot were from a week long debate with myself of whether I could pull it off (does it look like one?". The "soil" from the pot were crumpled cardstocks then I generously poured Ranger's Distress stickles.

This will be hanged at the entrance of our house. My Pre has already given his stamp of approval! Woohoo!

Materials Used :

Scrap Within Reach Full Bloom Whispering Grass
Scrap Within Reach Full Bloom Fresh Spring
Scrap Within Reach Full Bloom Meadow
Scrap Within Reach Elliot Popsicles
Scrap Within Reach Afternoon Tea Ribbons
SEI buttons
Grant Cardstock (brown)
Ranger Distress Stickles
IKEA frame
lace

1 comment:

liliput said...

Ang galing galing talaga.. very very creative! More! More! :)