Friday 28 August 2009

Up And About

I was feverish last Thursday and went to take a one-day medical leave. Got a bit better (and drowsy due to meds) so I thought I was superwoman and take on Dawter T's birthday as if I am well. Woke up at 6AM to go to mass with Dawter T. Then, cooked some of Dawter T's fave dishes. Even if we didn't really have a party, me in the kitchen means standing the whole time, in front of the stove, washing my hands ~~~ so I guess that would really call for a relapse.

Still managed to go to work on Monday but was already feeling droopy. Got a 1 day medical leave the next day (Yey! No meeting for me!) but still was not feeling better so I went back to the doctor and this time gave me another 2 days. Spent the days sleeping and trying to recuperate.

Still have colds and cough but I don't feel like being cooped at home. So here I am, at the office, blogging, blog hopping, posting at SC and FBing...

Here's last Monday's Sketch 158 at Scrapbook Challenges.


Materials Used :

Scrap Within Reach Emerson Summer Crush

Scrap Within Reach Emerson Dress Up

Scrap Within Reach Emerson Cotton Candy

Scrap Within Reach Full Bloom Let It Grow

American Crafts Thickers RockABye

Bazzill Cardstock - Pink

1 comment:

Edleen said...

hope you're feeling better Sookie. weather hasn't been so good lately...

lovely layout there! have a good week :)