Wednesday 20 January 2010

I Miss Scrapping

I miss it so much it hurts. I was telling myself that I haven't had this block last for this long. I scrapped a 9x9 last Monday. If you call that scrapping, a very big picture in a 9x9 Webster Pages paper, added two flowers from the same paper that I popped up, one butterfly that I punched from my favorite butterfly puncher hehehe and the title from my Thickers stash.

I needed to finish the layout for the Ikea shadow box we bought two weeks ago or else I'll hear my husband nagging me that I keep on buying things and I don't use them. "Dahling, that's why there's a word --- hoarding!"

I am meeting a celebrity tomorrow! She was so gracious to judge Challenge #29 for Scrappers At SG, to top it off, she even threw a RAK. What a dear!

2 comments:

liliput said...

natawa po ako "dahling" hehehe

Pamela said...

Hope you get to scrap soon! :)