Monday 5 April 2010

On Holidays

After the long weekend, I need another set of holidays. Most part of Good Friday was spent in church. Saturday came and so are my friend's family. Spent a good deal preparing lunch then had a good chat with them over food. Easter Sunday was super! It was spent at the salon (not that my hair is spectacular overnight but the weight of hair on my shoulders was just unbearable hahaha so a good cut was really something). And, did I mention that through it all, I was nursing a very bad cold!


Of course, it had to open during a holiday/weekend.


I also spent some of the weekend preparing invites! Hehehe. Here's a sneak peek! Hope the girls will love these.

1 comment:

Benga said...

wow those invites are lovely, grabe enchanting with all those flowers! sorry ngayon ko lng nakita d ko narereceive un mms e