Tuesday 31 August 2010

Blessings

First thing I read this morning is about my BIG God who is the God of small things too! So, no wonder it's a prologue of what's going to happen the whole day. I tend to be NEGA (major, major) and I am trying to swing that around and be more positive, not to be stressed with small things.

Anyway, I WON, I WON at Scrappers AT SG's Challenge #36. Thank you so much Beband and her hubby, Benjo for picking my layout. The layout, Shine, is my everyday affirmation. It's now pinned on my wall and will be there forever. Hehehe. When I am down, I know this will motivate me to be better and to know that God is just by my side, cheering me on.

And, I didn't get any stressful emails from my boss. That's a huge blessing for me. The moment I wake up, that's the first thing that comes to my mind. If I have the dreaded email or will my day be awesome because there's none. My boss is not an ogre, he's actually quite nice. But, it's so hard to please someone far, far away. Hahaha.

Anyway, writing this made me affirm that I have to let go of those negative thoughts. And, I know the solution to that. PRAY. *wink*

2 comments:

Jolanda said...

you have pleased me and i am also far,far away;)!!!
Congrats with winning the prize!!!You deserve,beautiful work!!!
Have a very nice day .
Love Jolanda

ruthmarieian said...

Very well said Ate Sookie! Pray!