Thursday 19 August 2010

Cherish

Before I proceed, if you haven't made a comment, this ---> RAK ALERT : Eight Twenty-Two is still ongoing. Please join us as we countdown to Dawter T's birthday!

-o-

I am really getting bad at thinking of titles but in my defense, I had to think of this in the last 10 minutes of the 1st layout during the class. Hehehe.

Here's my take. And let me repeat it, I really LOVE this technique class. I really learned a lot! If only I am willing to get dirty in the comforts of my home, hahaha...



4 comments:

Jolanda said...

wow Sookie,bring back te paterned papers and make them yourself!!!!!!This is so very beautiful!And the picture is so so sweet!!!You really made a perfect L/O!!!
Have a nice day!!!
Hugs,Jolanda

Kelly Massman said...

Love the photo on your great LO!

liliput said...

This is an amazing layout! Ganda at galing ng technique :)

Dress To Scrap said...

this is awesome!