Wednesday 18 August 2010

Stain

Before I proceed, if you haven't made a comment, this --->RAK ALERT : Eight Twenty-Two is still ongoing. Please join us as we countdown to Dawter T's birthday!

-o-

I attended a class at Laine's last night! And, I had loads of fun! It's a technique class and the OC in me just took a leave for 3 hours. I love, love it! Thank you so much, Shirley for being patient with me! Hehehe...

I especially like the almost no-pattern paper layout that we did. We used 4-5 distress inks, water and StazOn cleaner. For my scrapper friends who knows me very well, they would be surprised that I did all these. Not that my layouts are super neat, it's just that though I have mediums, I don't normally use them because I hate cleaning up afterwards hahaha

I'll try to take picture of the layout but I am on scrapping high. Hopefully, this will last me for awhile... I will leave you with the freebies I got from the class. (now you know why I am so happy!!! hahaha)

No comments: