Tuesday 25 January 2011

Scraps

It's a rainy Tuesday afternoon. And, Tuesday not being my favorite day haha (because of my team meetings) just made it all the more gloomy.

I am sitting here at my cube itching to scrap. After all, I need a "pick me up" but since I am at work. I can just blog. Hehe. That got me into thinking what do you usually do with your leftover papers? Do you make cards with them? Use them as matting?

For me, I try to use all the papers in one layout coz I am not that fond of leftover. I seriously don't know where to keep it. I get to use most of them because I use them as matting, layer, etc. Well, of course, there are times when I don't get to finish ALL of it. I just stack them on the same stash as with the other scraps or with the same manufacturer stash.

Till here. Hope you're doing great this Tuesday!

No comments: