Tuesday 18 January 2011

Sketch 237



Another week, another sketch at Scrapbook Challenges. If you're not a member yet, please check out Scrapbook Challenges, you will not be disappointed with all the inspiration, friends you'll meet and wonderful prizes from our sponsors!

My weekend was pretty hectic. Early Saturday morning, without even eating breakfast, went to my LSS and had 4 hour scrapping fun with my idol, Iris Babao-Uy. She came to Singapore to teach 4 classes. But, that's for another blog entry. I was also on-call at work but it was fairly quiet aside from the assigned job I had to finish early Saturday night.

Then, Sunday was spent at Church and malling. Had to buy school shoes for the two little ones. And, since it's 2 weeks past since the classes started. Sizes are not available anymore and had to move from one place to another. We capped the night with dinner with Sister C's friend.

1 comment:

Jolanda said...

i love your workout !!!amazing!!!