Tuesday 22 February 2011

Sketch 242

Note : Candy Shoppe Designs blog hop is still ongoing --- please check it out HERE! Awesome prizes awaits YOU!


Sketch was made by one of SC's DT members, Cheryl!



And, it's another manic Monday... Wish it was Sunday... (one of the songs of my time hahaha) Week started with a head ache, body ache, etc. Then, lots of things to do at the office...

Moving on... Let me share something about the layout. This layout was created with a mix of old and new... Old patterned paper from Webster Pages and rub-ons from MME (which I loveeeee so much)... The new being the Prima goodies you see on the page. Love the swirls and those tiny resin flowers! Talking about them makes me really happy!!! Made the frame using one of the Prima masks (well, I made a mistake when I was misting it... So I decided to cut them out and put stickles on it...) I am so happy I get to use them!

Note to self : I should stop taking pictures at night... People can see the shadow on the layouts. Hehehe...

4 comments:

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

This is certainly a sweet and lovely page, Sookie!! Eeeii I am worse, I wish it is Saturday always! Haha!! Happy working and scrapping!! :D

Jolanda said...

Your take on yhe sketch is amazing!!!!I love everything about it!!(specially the woman on the picture....she is soooooo sweet!!!)
hahahaha,have a very nice day!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful and romantic page! Love the sketch!

Marilyn said...

This is very romantic and Lovely Page!! Nice picture! Have a nice day! HUGS!!!! :)