Sunday 26 June 2011

Who Wants Butterflies?

So I finally managed to clean up my scrapbook stuff. And coming from another weekend where I helped a friend sort hers, mine surely doesn't come to par! I have far fewer stuffs than hers hahaha which makes me very happy!!! Not that I am in the "shopping" happy phase! Definitely not! Hehe!

Anyways... I found out that I have wayyyy too much scraps! I don't like having those so I thought, why not use my EK butterfly puncher! Now, I have hundreds of butterflies waiting a new home.

Please email me at totallydoodles@gmail.com if you're interested. I'd probably throw in stickers/chipboards/sheers/etc. I will post anywhere in the world! *smile*


Thank you!

2 comments:

Rosalee said...

I love butterflies. Will send you an email.
Hugs, Rosalee

kate blue said...

I definitely don't need more stuff-as a matter of fact, I am in my studio cleaning/purging too @ 2 am-but am so gonna do the bag of butterflies too! (I'm doing a HUGE giveaway for the local high school's scrapbook club)- great idea!!!