Wednesday 21 December 2011

December to Remember : Last Challenge for SC

I have decided to step down from SC DT. It has been a long and wonderful relationship with the site as design team member. I joined SC as DT on September 2008 and only stepped down for a term in 2010. But, quickly joined the 2nd term of that year coz I missed it so much.

I know I will still miss being with SC DT. They are a great bunch of gals. But, my new role as domestic goddess (yes, I call myself that!) and a working mom still needs some major getting used to. And my scrap stuffs are still inside the boxes and though I am taking them out one by one, I couldn't really focus because there are are projects to finishes, dishes to wash and 2 girls to look after.

Maybe someday I will be able to scrap "fulltime" again...

Anyways, I hope you can join me in my last challenge at SC. Here it goes :

Dear Santa,

I'm sure all of us has been good and nice, never naughty!
In fact, our Wild Card challenge is to make a project with a letter to you and then to tell you how good we are!

And, Of course, that letter also includes our wish lists (ehem!) ...
Here's a sample and I hope you'll like it!





Always,
Sookie

P.S.
If Santa doesn't stop by, we'll just do a random draw for Fancy Pants Love Story Collection.

1 comment:

liliput said...

wow dumating na yung pang scrapbook mo :)